Thursday, August 20, 2009

Headed to canteen 2 with Miczz to have our lunh. We passed by a table and saw a girl enjoying her bowl of ASAM LAKSA!!! My favourite!! Then i was so excited asked Miczz whether she want to have a bowl also. Well. i was actually expecting her to say no because she care too uch about her face hahahaha.. But what surprise me was that her YES answer hahaha.. then.. i get her to ask the girl where to get it. Then we ran to the particular counter hahahhaa..
THEN.............
Finally!!!! We managed to finished the super spicy and hot ASAM LAKSA!! NO MORE @ND TIME!!! hahahahahahaha... pay money just to suffer ..haha..

Snapped a few photos while waiting for the class.. Well.. nerdy.. with the book and the file in my hand, haha.. It was not near enough to see me so i get Miczz to help me to snapped another photo again...
TADAAA!!! My curls are in black that's why it is not that obvious in the picture.. come and see me personally if you want to see my curls.. hehehehe..



This is what i am waiting for... posing without looking at the camera.. hahahaha..




Well... this is how my curls looks like after a few hours..
It's not that nice yet because the creamy o springy effect was not there anymore after i kept touching it.. hehehe.. itchy hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment