Monday, August 24, 2009

BookS!!!! ah!! MUACKS!!

YEAY!!!! Today went to KLCC for the bookfair. Bought really a lots of books!! Spend too much money .. hahaha...
I bought :
  • Twilight Saga set
  • A malay novel - Bila Dah Suka
  • 5 A4 colourful files
  • 1 case file
This is Twilight Saga!! I carry these books all along from the convention centre back home!! Stuck at the Jln Ampang almost 2 hours. I can hardly feel my back and my leg at that moment... OH Ya.. my hand too... I guess my muscle will come and say HELLO to me soon... hahaha..
I really can't wait to read these.. I have heard people talking about these books so i wanted to know what is so nice about it.
Have no idea what it is but i cant wait to read it!!


Lastly.. This Malay novel!!
Don't be surprise to know that i read mlay novel. I enjoy reading malay novels because i really love BAHASA MALAYSIA!! hahaha
Maklumlah saya nie kan konon-kononnya anak perempuan melayu wakakakakakaa...
WAA~ Really tired after walking the whole day at there. Oh ya.. before i enter the convention centre there were some officer from hospital standing at the side there using a gun lik laser to point at our forehead to check our body temperature! I was scare because i had just recovered from high fever. The officer knew that i was afraid then he laugh and say OKIE!! hahahaha...
WA~~ really feel so happy that i bought so much of books!!! hahaha..
But heart feel slightly painful because i spend so much.......

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! u spend so much ar?
    the twilight saga is how much??

    ReplyDelete