Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Am i ESTHER?? *ORPHAN*

She look scary?? YEA.. but only in the movie and this poster...


The actual her is really pretty and cute.. ladies and gentlement.. may i present you.. Isabelle Fuhrman.. ( ESTHER )

They parents that adopted her...



ESTHER trying to fit into a sexy dress and getting ready to seduce the dad, with the sexy dress...red lipstick and heavy eyeliner...



Me = ESTHER????!!



They say i look like her because of my dress and my make up.. Well i am sorry this photo can't see my make up that well hehehe...




This is me.. TRUST ME I AM NOT ESTHER.....................




It's me again... hahaha

"HEY!! ESTHER!!!!"... Early in the morning i was greeted like that by my classmates. I was acutually kinda blur of why they call me like that. I mean.. i don't even know who's ESTHER!! Then slowly they tells me about the ESTHER story. It was the main actor in the movie titled 'Orphan'. They said i dress like her and i look like her this morning. Well.. i was actually looking forward to watch this movie but unfortunately no one wanted to watch it before this. But i am lucky that i dress like ESTHER. In the end i went and watch it with someone.. hehezz.

It was awesome!! As a broadcast student, i would rate this movie as VERY GOOD. The acting skill is good and the story is creative enough. But i feel annoyed by the bunch of people screaming for fear in the cinema. It was really annoying. I wanted to watch that movie in peace and i really want to study ESTHER. She's a 9 year old girl. But guess what.. a 9 year opld girl manage to do killing and.. seduces her father!! Well.. the truth is she's not 9 year old actually. She's 33!! She look like a child because of the hormonal problem in her that stunted her growing. And she had mentally disorder. If she can't make it to seduce the dad in the adopted family, she will kill the whole family in the end. YEA.. It's disgusting to see how a child wanted to seduce the father and telling him that she LOVE im very much and praising the father very handsome and good guy. PHEW..

ESTHER sometime lock herself in the room. She did that because she wanted to draw something onto the wall of the house. She drew the picture of the parents that adopted her having S**.
When the father get to know it, it was too late. As he rejected her love. She took a knife and stab him from behind. Then pushed him and kept stabbing until he can no longer feel alive!
The way she kills.. is really violence. I enjoy watching it. But not because i like violence. It is because i feel so amaze to see a little girl that can act so well.
Whenever ESTHER is angry, she will be screaming like hell and kept banging things around her. Well.. i actually did that when i was a child. So am i having mental problem just like her??!!! hahahahaha.. I am a naughty child so i did that hahaha..
Here are some of the pictures.. Let them tell the stories. I have to rest.. hahaha..
hm.. better continue with my TWILIGHT chapter 10!!
Very curious to know about Bella and Edward....

8 comments:

  1. heyhey~
    juz kidding oni la~
    dun sooo serious man~
    hehe~
    i like her act so much~
    she is a great actress~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really the real esther, i am russian, and all my friends say I look like her (and talk like her) so one day i wore little maroon ribbons around my wrists and neck and scared the CRAP out of them!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you ek look like esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen Orphan...... It is really good.... I lov eyour dress in that one picture. I have done ALOT of quizez on Orphan and I am always Esther.... I dont ever look like Esther....!!! lol huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol my friends say I am EXACTLY like Esther and if I dyed my hair they said I would look EXACTLY like her! You look like her I think! Lol my friends get afraid of me when I give them an evil stare! When they look away because they are scared I will start laughing and than they say now your laughing like her! And it's wierd! Lol but yes you look like her ALOT! (I even learnt the accent to scare them more! xD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Til now.. My fiends still call me "Esther". I don't think I look like her. I'm a cheer girl, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. am exactly like her i have fight and harmmed one of my friend and everytime she hesitate me i scream and throw my binder notebooks on the floor.and i feel like killing her,they think am weird they called miss murder when i havent kill anybody....i hate my classmatezx..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yop. You reely lok like her! It's uncanny! :)
    Rochy and Erik say:
    HALLLLOO from England!

    ReplyDelete