Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ThE LasT swimming!!

YEAY!! This is me and 1 of my swimming friend. We are the 1st to finished our shower after the swim. Well we are trying to snap photos while waiting for the rest of the MISSs inside the toilet to come out.... really waited for them soooo long!! GIRLS!!!
Alright! finally they are out of the toilet and now snapped the first photo and trying to adjust the position of the camera for a few times!! At last came to idea of squatting down.. I have to ran there to fit myself in hehehehehezzz...


We went out from the toilet and snapped a photo with the swimming pool. These are the beauties beside the pool!! hahahaha...


Then head back to the toilet there and take the final picture.. after that i rushed to class!!! I was late for the tutorial!!
Alright, that's all for now. Shall update it tomorrow again!!!
*chiao*



1 comment: