Monday, August 17, 2009

whoLe dAy jOuRnEy...


8am

Woke up and get myself prepare to go college for my final swimming class. It was the final exam for the swimming class too. Mr. Alan asked what is the reason that makes me absent on the Saturday co-curiculum day. I told him that i will explain to him later personally. Then when the class dismissed, i went to him and tell him the whole story about what had happen. He said that he was shocked that this kind of thing happen in the ***. Well, that's why i feel so sad during the Saturday....


9am

English class again~ as usual.. my class was alw having their adrenaline running very high. Everyone was so excited to see each other and got the talk going on non stop.. i mean some of them la hahahaha.. That bad Christopher!! Didn't even realise about my hair.. i curled it.. he didn't bother to look at it but to look at his wife only, Grace!! Don't want to choi u already .. !!

I asked Ms.Yahmini whether i can leave early.. because i actually wanted to go KLCC. Things didin't go as what i've planned. I didn't go because i was alone and it was kinda boring to go alone with the MASK on my face!! Imagine a person wearing a mask walking around KLCC!! It's so weird man!!


12:15pm

Went in the Putra line. One of the guy saw me wearing mask he run away! What??!! Iwas like... hello sir.. do you think that you are doing the right thing? Well.. forget about that. I saw there are lots of people wearing mask around me and when ever you are wearing a mask, they'll give you the weird look. What la!!

THEN!!! I saw....... HIM!!! the clown guy during TT9!! I was actually searching for him because it has been quite some time i didn't get to see him. Usually i will get to see him every friday nearby DK Y before the IT lecture, but nowadays it is hard to see him. But i was not daring enough to call him because:

1st. i don't know his name, but to know him as TT9 clown only


2nd. it will be very weird if all of sudden i went and call him for nothing


3rd. he was with his friend, it's not good to go and interrupt


4th. i just want to check whether he still remembers me


Well.. it was acoincidence that when i turned my head to his side he turned too. He saw me and guess what??!! He can recognized me eventhough i am wearing a mask! TERROR!! He ask why am i wearing a mask. I told him that it's too many people so it's dangerous so i wear a mask. I used eye contact and my hand to tell him that heheee.. Because we're not that near to each other so it's hard to talk. Then i looked back in front. I saw him staring at me.. Then i asked him why? He take quite some time then only answer me. Then i just smile to him. HM~ is't because the way i dress look weird?? Or.. i am too ugly??

=(

But anyway, i was really happy to meet him back. Unfortunately didn't get the chance to say bye...


130pm

Reached back home. Got my favourite soup, ABC!! WooHoo!!

After lunch, need to study again!!

Hm.. i want to buy hair mouse..

When can i buy it??

Wish to take good care of my hair...

hahahahahaha~~


Well.. overall..i can say that today is a HAPPY DAY!!!

Guess why?? hehe...

3 comments:

  1. i wanna wear mask also. so yeng man....

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me~~~~
    im not the chris's wife...okay??
    ==

    happy day??why??because of me?
    blekk~~~~
    xixi^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT THE.....
    IM INNOCENT!!!
    T_____T
    the bread nice rite? xD

    ReplyDelete