Monday, June 8, 2009

PrincEss of GoD.. gambaTeh!!


Life in college has never been easy to me.. Hm..before entering college me and my friends used to think that college was really fun and it's like a total of excitement. Well, so far.. i found out that life at college was really hectic and that was really super true! I must confess that the stress level of mine are increasing day by day. Tons of assignments that i need to hand in at the same time ++ with lots of presentations!! Mad me coming soon i guess.. @_@""
(SIGH) But i know myself very well. I won't give up working hard on it no matter how tough the life or even the assignments going to be. I am still aiming for success in my life and i won;t give up till i get what i really want. Again i say.. SUCCESS!! I understand that there are no shortcuts to achieve what you want and to sacrifice something is one of the must to success. T__T
Oh God.. i pray that You will continue to give me strength to overcome difficulties in my life. May angels come and protect me and grace will shine upon me. Lord, i know that you will not stop testing me. I understand that you wish to make me a stronger one and to be the one and only one. Throughout the years.. I've going through challenges and difficulties, i didn't forget the truth . That is you are trying to make me grow more and to make miracles to shine for you.
Thank you Lord for who i am and i want to thank you for all the love you have for me...
I know i am the PRINCESS of GOD ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment