Friday, June 12, 2009


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


Not a good day huh?? My classmate lost his hand phone today.. Feel so upset when i saw him searching everywhere for his hand phone. All these while he was a happy go lucky guy that always smile and laugh like a kid. But things changed today. The smile on his face today was not like before. Feel the pain in my heart when i saw him came back to the class with eyes that look as if he cried before. Really hope that person who stole his hand phone would get the right punishment for committing in such a sin! I hope that he'll be alright by now... Hm.. parents went to Cameron and i am alone at home. I didn't went for TT9 training today. I bet my boyfriend will surely feels happy because i got the chance to rest at home.. I feel so sorry to my boyfriend that i haven't been talking much with him ever since I've start my college. Ive been so busy and i really missed him so so so so much!!! Being with him all these 3++ years was really wonderful. He really cared about me a lots and he kept improving himself for me. I can still remember last time he used to be a boyfriend that don't really care what i feel and i am really happy to have him being with me...
Being faithful.. that's him.. I don't mind how he looks like.. i don't mind what he wears.. i don't mind he is boring.. i just mind if he's not with me..
To love someone.. is not to mind how he looks or how cool he is.. I wish to let him know that no other guy can ever replace him in my heart.. (^^)
All these while he has not been leaving me alone but to always stay by my side all the time. He really had did so much of thing for me. He don't mind if i scold him. Even if i did scold him, he'll be hugging me and calling me 'lou po'. (sniff)..
Well.. life is really full of surprise.. isn't ?? haha...
I went back home with Shianne today and the bus driver was really crazy enough that he kept chocking everyone in the bus and guess what.. he almost bang into other people's car today!!
hahaha.. Shianne kept saying " sei forr lo.. what he want ???" hehe..
Time passed so fast.. this is the 3rd week in the college and i feel so scare that i can't do well in my mid term that'll be coming soon.. T.T
Lord.. bless me with Your wisdom and guide me as I'm on walking through the path I'm going through now.. Amen!! hehehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment