Wednesday, June 10, 2009


E1... Well, that's my current class and it's really such a noisy one, haha.. Whenever the lecturer are giving lecture, to make noise is really so call
"compulsory" for my classmates. Espeacially Jarrod, Anthony, Christopher, Ben and .. erm.. i guess i'm not included.. i guess so.. haha.. Before this i thought that my classmates all were like very quiet type. but what i found out now is that my class is really noisy and everyone is really talkative. Some are really true speaker box.. hahaha sorry to say that. Well, let me see.. who's the closest one to me??
Christoper, Jarrod, and VC. Other than that is like Michelle, Anitha, Ben, Anthony, Rachel, Yoon Yi, Carena, Grace and... who else?? hehehe can't really remember hehe.. I feel happy spending time with my groupmates ( Christopher, Jarrod a.k.a Xiao Yuen Yuen, and Vc). They are really mad! Make me laugh all the time! haha..
Most of the time that Jarrod just loves to make fun of me and he talk a lot of stupid jokes! Sometimes i feel like killing him!(hahaha) While that Christoper, hm.. i still remember the first time i saw him i feel tha the's kinda cool and don't talk much. EK!! Not true!! He's really funny, especially when he lift his eyebrow up and down haha! I can actually say that he's just like a 4year old kid!! ^^
That Vc ah.. He actually look and act like David, a friend of mine at the national service camp.
Kinda stupid atupid one. ( SHHH!! don't tell him...)
Ha~ what a life.. it's all about meeting people and going through trials and tribulation haha..
Oh ya i went out with Shan Shan today. I saw her spend a lots!! Gotta control her next time if not she'll not stop spending! haha..
(sniff..sniff..) tomorro i will still have to come back late because of the TT9 training. Haiz.. dear seniors.. don't you guys think that it's too much to practice untill that late???
Oh God!!! Pls... speak to them and make a way to let them know that there's no point training untill so late.. or else i'll be turning into a ZOMBIE soon~~~
HuUuuUU~

1 comment: