Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's the time ....


Went back to church today. It has been really long that i didn't attend both lifegroup and morning service. Feel weird when i am there today. But luckily there's Tuck Seng and Felix to accompany and sit beside me. Sometimes it's kind of weird when i saw someone that i know but they make no effort to come over and talk to me or even to give me a smile. Well.. maybe they are just too busy, i guess. Today's sermon is about WATER BAPTISM. Why we need to get baptised? It's because when we baptised we are united with the Lord and we are being a part of him and not a part of the dark kingdom. To get baptised is to get a brand new life, to leave the old away. Hm.. when only i can get baptise?? When i was listening to sermon, Felix came over and talk to me. He came and asked.. have i thought of coming back to serve in the ministry?


Well.. i did have that in my mind before this and i was actually waiting for the Lord to call me. I guess the Lord had send Felix to come over to pass the message. My heart is still there for the Children Church. That's where i belong to. My love and passion for the children is still there. So.. i went and looked for Sis. York Ling to talk about it. But unfortunately, she's not there. So went and take a look at the CC service. Things changed a lot actually. Lesser helpers, lesser teachers and.. lesser children i can say. Most of the helper there are the kids that join CC before this. Feel a little bit of proud to see them grow so fast. Josiah, the child that i used to take care of when he's about 3-4years old is now a big boy.. (haha) When he saw me today.. he stunt! And a few kids calling me as i walk into the sanctuary... Sis. Fiona... That was how the children in CC used to call me. I miss the children there and i wish to bring them up to be God's disciple. I wish to see them grow in the Lord. Miracle... it's a wonderful feeling ...



God.. your call i shall answer and Lord.. i believe that as i walk.. you are always there... for me..

1 comment:

  1. i swear, i didn't see u in church tat day lo!! dun angry me T.T

    ReplyDelete